- RSS Channel Showcase 4375930
- RSS Channel Showcase 5532727
- RSS Channel Showcase 9953204
- RSS Channel Showcase 6032307
Articles on this Page
- 04/26/17--05:00: _Peace–The Number-On...
- 04/26/17--05:03: _Prophecy Update wit...
- 04/26/17--05:07: _Limbaugh Calls Out ...
- 04/26/17--05:25: _Robert Jeffress: Ga...
- 04/26/17--10:15: _Disturbing Revelati...
- 04/27/17--05:07: _Senators Told North...
- 04/27/17--05:17: _Why Christians Need...
- 04/27/17--05:21: _Federal Investigato...
- 04/27/17--05:28: _What God Did In Sou...
- 04/27/17--05:42: _Al-Qaeda Chief Warn...
- 04/27/17--09:18: _Israel strikes arms...
- 04/27/17--09:38: _Anne Graham Lotz: C...
- 04/27/17--12:38: _Antichrist’s Coming...
- 04/27/17--19:48: _Sean Hannity Warns ...
- 04/28/17--05:07: _Ducking the Issue o...
- 04/28/17--05:39: _Trump on North Kore...
- 04/28/17--05:43: _Jerusalem First For...
- 04/28/17--09:53: _Trump's First 100 D...
- 04/28/17--15:15: _Trump Now Says He's...
- 04/28/17--16:44: _Will a New Network ...
- 04/26/17--05:00: Peace–The Number-One Sign - Terry James
- 04/26/17--05:03: Prophecy Update with Pastor JD Farag
- 04/26/17--05:07: Limbaugh Calls Out Trump for Border Wall ‘Cave’
- 04/26/17--10:15: Disturbing Revelations On Obama's Disastrous Nuclear Deal
- 04/27/17--05:07: Senators Told North Korea Nuclear Threat Is Urgent
- 04/27/17--05:17: Why Christians Need Spiritual Preparation
- 04/27/17--05:21: Federal Investigators Searching Televangelist Benny Hinn's Offices
- 04/27/17--05:28: What God Did In South Africa: American Christians Missed His Voice
- 04/27/17--05:42: Al-Qaeda Chief Warns of Attacks on US ‘1,000 Times 9/11’
- 04/27/17--09:18: Israel strikes arms depot near Damascus airport
- 04/27/17--09:38: Anne Graham Lotz: Christians Must Get Prepared for the Rapture
- 04/27/17--12:38: Antichrist’s Coming World Religion
- 04/27/17--19:48: Sean Hannity Warns of End of Fox News Channel
- 04/28/17--05:07: Ducking the Issue of Sin
- 04/28/17--05:39: Trump on North Korea: 'Major, Major Conflict' Is Possible
- 04/28/17--05:43: Jerusalem First Foreign Destination for Trump? - Joel Rosenberg
- 04/28/17--09:53: Trump's First 100 Days from the Prophetic Perspective
- 04/28/17--15:15: Trump Now Says He's a Globalist
- 04/28/17--16:44: Will a New Network Replace Fox News?
But it is fact, not just my own view that the issue of peace involving Israel is the number-one issue and signal that shows the nearness to Christ's call to His church in the Rapture.
Pastor Farag is one of our speakers at "Understanding the Times 2017." Other speakers include Amir Tsarfati, Dr. Mark Hitchcock, and Michele Bachmann. Find details here.
Tuesday on his nationally syndicated radio show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh expressed his frustration with what he perceived to be a "cave" by President Donald Trump on securing funding for his much-touted border wall.
Megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress has argued that Indian spiritual leader Mahatma Gandhi is going to hell for not being a Christian, and suggested that former President Jimmy Carter may be leading others to hell for suggesting otherwise.
And from Obama on down, the small group of officials involved in brokering the trade-offs leading to the nuclear deal misled the American people in the process.
For example, the Obama administration downplayed its release of the Iranian-born prisoners, whom were referred to benignly as "civilians" and "businessmen."
The Senate took part in a rare White House briefing on Wednesday to hear what senior leaders described as "an urgent national security threat" posed by North Korea's nuclear and missile programs.
By Joseph Farah
The Bible makes very clear that Jesus wants and expects His disciples to be watching expectantly for His return.
If you’re not doing that, you should probably reconsider. I’m always surprised when I hear prominent pastors say they don’t care about prophecy and never talk about it with their flocks. I would love to ask them how they misconstrue or ignore the very words of their Savior.
U.S. Postal Service inspectors and IRS criminal investigators returned Thursday to search the Grapevine offices of prominent televangelist Benny Hinn.
On the 22nd of April, almost 1.4 million South African Christians gathered on a farm in Bloemfontein. Their purpose was to pray about the white genocide taking place in their country. All races were represented. But our Lord had different plans for them.
The brother in Christ who has been keeping me apprised of the planning of this event, has now written to me about the gathering – and what God did there.
* Air strikes target weapons supplies at Damascus airport
* Israeli intelligence minister hints at Israeli involvement
"We are told that believers in the last generation will not experience physical death, but will be caught up in what is called the 'rapture'... the 'snatching away'... to meet Jesus in the air and be reunited with loved ones who have died in Christ and have gone before us. It will be the trip of a lifetime — a trip that is out of this world," Lotz added.
By Dave Hunt
Amazingly, it was all done in the name of "freedom of religion" and for "unity"especially unity. That will be the cry of the deceivers in our day. Ecumenism is so appealing, yet will eventually produce an apostate church for the Antichrist. Make no mistake: What happened in Germany will happen again but with far greater deception. In fact, one can discern its beginnings now.
Sean Hannity took to Twitter Thursday afternoon to warn of a "total end of the Fox News Channel as we know it" in the wake of a report that suggested Fox News co-president Bill Shine lacks support from the network's top brass.
By David Fiorazo
Moreover, the average Christian is not as equipped to defend the faith due to limited knowledge and understanding of Scripture as well as their desire to be accepted and to appear loving, tolerant, and non-judgmental.
"There is a chance that we could end up having a major, major conflict with North Korea. Absolutely," Trump said in an interview with Reuters.
"We'd love to solve things diplomatically but it's very difficult," he added.
The timing of the President's potential visit is certainly curious, as it could come one day before the 50th anniversary of the reunification of Jerusalem under Israeli sovereignty during the Six Day War of 1967.
On the eve of the 100 days in office milestone, President Donald Trump claims he is both a nationalist and a globalist — despite campaign promises that his presidency would reject globalism and put America first.
On the heels of major shakeups at the Fox News Network, an alternative conservative network is being actively discussed amongst conservative fat cats.
A well-placed source close to the proposal tells Mediaite that serious discussions are underway to create an alternative conservative cable network on the belief that the Fox News Network is moving too far to the left.